Get a free Doge 2048 For Google Chrome, 100% Offline, NO ADS, and super lightweight!
How to play Doge 2048 for Google Chrome?
Use your arrow keys to move the doges. When two doges with the same doge touch, they merge into a new doge!
How to install Doge 2048 for Google Chrome
Step 1: Install Doge 2048
Step 2: Play
- From Chrome Extension Tool Bar click
- Find Doge 2048 Offline Game -> Click Pin icon to Pin the Game to the Toolbar
3. Click the Doge 2048 icon to play the game (popup)
Step 3: Enjoy the Doge 2048 offline for Google Chrome!
What is 2048?
2048 is a puzzle game created in March 2014 by Gabriele Cirulli, a young 19-year-old Italian web developer. The object of the game is to slide numbered squares on a square grid to combine them and create a square of value 2048.
This can be seen as a block sliding puzzle game and is very similar to the Threes app! released a month earlier. Cirulli created this game in just one weekend to test himself if he could write a game from a sketch.
What is Doge 2048?
2048 Created by Gabriele Cirulli. Based on 1024 by Veewo Studio and conceptually similar to Threes by Asher Vollmer. Use your arrow keys or swipe to combine similar Doges and score points!
5 tips to play Doge 2048 to help you get the highest score and win
2048 is an intellectual game that always wins the hearts of many different objects. The game not only challenges the player’s ability to reason and calculate but also requires patience and perseverance.
The following article will give you 5 effective Doge 2048 game tips to help you achieve the highest score and win.
Always keep the highest number at the top left or right
Once you have brought the cell with the highest value to the top left or right corner, continue to find ways to bring and arrange the remaining squares to the same corner.
Try to put the high-value cells above the lower-value cells, this makes merging your squares easier and more favorable.
The purpose of this operation is to help keep the square with the highest value fixed, try to move the remaining cells, and gradually create larger value squares.
Fill the first line
Always try to fill the first line with numbers. If your first line isn’t filled yet, immediately swipe up to fill it. When the first row is filled this also means that the cell with the highest score will always be in the top left corner.
The down key should not be used
Certainly, not using the down button when playing games is very difficult to do. But try to limit the use of the down key as much as possible.
This helps to reduce new cells with small values appearing at the top, which you will have a hard time dissolving, and this also ensures that the first line will always be filled.
Limit the appearance of new squares but focus on “cleaning up” as neatly as possible
Try to minimize the appearance of new squares. Since usually, new squares appear with very small values, this takes your time in merging them to form different large values.
And one thing you need to pay attention to is that you should not only focus too much on the cells with large values but pay attention and try to focus on “cleaning up” all the cells.
This will give you more space to play the game and it will be easier to see effective moves.
Prioritize solving cells with small values that are “stuck in the middle”
Small-valued cells are “stuck between” large-valued cells, which is a case that Doge 2048 game players are always afraid of and do not want to encounter.
But when you’ve fallen into this situation, you should prioritize taking the time to untangle this tangle first. Because if not resolved, it will affect and cause a lot of difficulties in your winning process.
The above article has given you 5 effective Doge 2048 tips to help you get high scores and quickly win. The ways I have just brought are only a part of helping you in playing the game, if you want to win, it depends on many different factors and your perseverance and practice are the keys. an important factor in determining that. Good luck.
A finished recreation. The 2048 tile is withinside the bottom-proper corner.
2048 is performed on an undeniable four×four grid, with numbered tiles that slide while a participant actions them with the use of the 4 arrow keys.
Every turn, a brand new tile randomly seems in an empty spot at the board with a fee of both 2 or four. Tiles slide as some distance as viable withinside the selected route till they’re stopped through both every other tile or the threshold of the grid.
If tiles of an equally wide variety collide whilst moving, they’ll merge right into a tile with the whole fee of the 2 tiles that collided. The ensuing tile can’t merge with every other tile once more withinside the equal flow. Higher-scoring tiles emit a gentle glow; the very best viable tile is 131,072.
If a flow reasons 3 consecutive tiles of the equal fee to slip together, most effectively the 2 tiles farthest alongside the route of movement will integrate.
If all 4 areas in a row or column are full of tiles of the equal fee, a flow parallel to that row/column will integrate the primary and ultimate. A scoreboard at the upper-proper maintains the song of the user`s rating.
The user’s rating begins off evolved at zero and is accelerated on every occasion tiles integrate, through the fee of the brand new tile.
The recreation is gained while a tile with a fee of Doge 2048 seems at the board. Players can preserve past that to attain better scores.
When the participant has no felony actions (there aren’t any empty areas and no adjoining tiles with an equal fee), the sport ends.
Development of Doge 2048
Nineteen-year-antique Gabriele Cirulli created the sport on an unmarried weekend as a take a look at to peer if he may want to apply a recreation from scratch. “It became a manner to skip the time”, he stated. He defined it as being “conceptually similar” to the lately launched iOS recreation Threes, and identical to every other recreation, 1024.
Developed through Veewo Studio, 1024 is itself identical to Threes, with its App Store description as soon as reading “no want to pay for Threes”. Cirulli’s README for Doge 2048 cites every other 1024 clone as influence: the homonymous however barely one-of-a-kind in phrases of mechanics 2048 through Saming.
Cirulli became amazed while his weekend venture obtained over four million traffic in much less than a week, The recreation is unfastened to play, Cirulli having stated that he became unwilling to make money “from an idea that [he] did not invent”. He launched ports for iOS and Android in May 2014.
A Doge 2048 variation performed on a terminal the use of the curses library
The easy controls allowed it for use in a promo video for the Myo gesture manage armband, and the supply of the code beneath allowed it for use as a coaching useful resource for programming. The second-location winner of a coding contest at Matlab Central Exchange became an AI gadget that might play Doge 2048 on its own.
As the supply code is to be had, many additions to the authentic recreation, which include a rating leaderboard, an undo feature and stepped forward touchscreen playability had been written through different people. All are to be had to the public.
Spinoffs had been launched online and consist of variations with factors from the Doge meme, Doctor Who, Flappy Bird, and Tetris. There has additionally been a 3-D version and variations with larger or smaller grids. Cirulli sees those spinoffs as “a part of the splendor of open supply software” and does now no longer item to them “so long as they upload new, innovative adjustments to the sport”.
In 2014, an unofficial identical to the sport became posted withinside the iOS app shop through Ketchapp, monetized with advertising. There has additionally been a Doctor Who derivative of the sport, in addition to one for the Nintendo 3DS, which blanketed a retail release.
More about Doge 2048 will update soon…
10 things you didn’t know about 2048!
1. 2048 was created by 19-year-old Gabriele Cirulli is an Italian web developer, who graduated from high school last year. That’s right! He hadn’t even enrolled himself into a proper professional university course at some hot-shot college when the single-player online game was born. In fact, 2048 was created as a weekend project that Gabriele took up to test his programming skills to see if he could create something from scratch.
2. 2048 received more than 4 million hits within a week of its launch, and soon became the talk of the town with people all over the world, spending hours trying to beat the addictive little puzzle game that stands out for its simplicity of design. According to a tweet Cirulli posted on March 17, just 6 days into the game, ‘Assuming the average 2048 game lasts 8 minutes, 521 years have already been spent playing the game.’
3. Despite the huge attention that 2048 has gotten Cirulli, including interview invitations from Television, Radio, Newspapers, Magazines, etc, he wants to stay away from the limelight and prefers anonymity. He was also featured in the prestigious Wall Street Journal, where he talked about developing 2048 and its rise to fame.
“Once I had finished developing it, I just released it on a small news site for designers, just looking for some interesting feedback. From there, it got posted on Hacker News and skyrocketed. It’s exciting, but also a bit stressful,” Cirulli told the Wall Street Journal.
4. Oh, you think you have a high score on 2048? Well, here are some interesting numbers for you. The highest score ever to be recorded in 2048 is 73,000 points. It has been played over 51 million times, out of which only 530,000 have resulted in a win, which comes to around 1 percent of the total. Most people make it up to 4096 and 8192 points.
5. The creator has never been able to beat the game. Yes, no joke.
“I still haven’t managed it!”, he told Softonic in an interview, “ My record score is 16,000 points, in a game where I had enough to match two 64s to win, but I lost because I didn’t figure it out right away.”
Well, 16,000 sounds like a pretty impressive score now, doesn’t it?
6. The game is believed to be a rip-off of 1024 developed by Veewo Studio and Threes developed by Sirvo.
It is also very frequently compared to Flappy Bird, another online game that went viral earlier this year. ’
JayisGames, a website that reviews free online games, called 2048 much like Flappy Bird without the “but without the infuriating mindlessness.”
7. Gabriele Cirulli clarifies that the original game will always be free and that he does not intend to advertise on the 2048 website to make money off it. He does mention that he has made a few hundred bucks from player donations, though, and feels ‘extremely satisfied with it. He emphasizes that he did not wish to make money from something he did not invent.
8. Currently Cirulli does freelance work in web development and intends to focus on the many doors that his gaming endeavors have opened for him.
“I have received a few important job offers in Italy and abroad. I am either going to pursue my own project, which will not be game-related. I was never really in the game industry. It was almost an accident. I am more into the web services industry, so I’m going to move to work on my own project or accept a job offer,” Cirulli told CNBC.
9. 2048 is open source, which means anyone on the internet is free to use its source code to create similar apps, which has led to dozens of other versions of the game that have surfaced. So far, we found a Dove version, a Doctor Who version, A Tetris version, and even a 3D version of 2048!
“I don’t think this genre needs competition,” he explains in an interview with Softonic, “That would only lead to market saturation. The original game is always available on Github, for free.”
10. Cirulli has mentioned countless times how he feels guilty when people complain about spending their time on 2048, rather than catering to more important things in their life. So far, he has received tweets from people who were fired, fought with their friends, and broke up because the game was taking a toll on their lives.
You can know more about him on his personal website and follow him on Twitter.
Why the 2048 Game Is So Addictive
Like Bejeweled, Candy Crush, and countless puzzle games before it, 2048 has eaten up hours, days, weeks of our lives. It’s not just about sliding numbered blocks into simple sums. Each 2048 session is a scrappy battle for space—a Zen meditation when clicking solo, and an all-out war when playing against others.
But why can’t we stop? Judy Willis, a neurologist and adjunct faculty member at the Graduate School of Education at the University of California, Santa Barbara, explains the neuroscience behind our 2048 addiction.
It’s All About the Dopamine
As far as neurotransmitters go, dopamine is one of the most famous. It ferries information throughout your nervous system every day. But when it builds up, the brain goes into hyperdrive. “Dopamine is one of the most compelling neurochemicals—and the most addictive drugs—that we know of,” Willis says.
Dopamine boosts pleasure and perseverance while decreasing stress. Winning a bet, succeeding at work, and even snorting cocaine can send your dopamine levels soaring. While that dopamine-driven mixture of pleasure and perseverance is what makes athletes play harder, it’s also what pulls drug users into addiction.
The same goes for 2048. “Games like 2048 offer players two of the biggest dopamine boosters,” Willis says, which are:
1. The power of prediction: “The brain loves to make predictions,” Willis says. “In 2048, every 2 or 4 that you move is a prediction—you’re not sure it’s the best thing to do—and the game offers limitless chances to make another prediction.”
Willis points to studies conducted by James Paul Gee, which have shown that predictions still result in a dopamine boost at an 80 percent fail rate—that is, even if you botch your 2048 scoreboard eight times out of 10, your brain will still demand that you keep on playing.
The effects of dopamine ensure that even when you fail to reach 2048, you’ll remain relatively calm. “Instead of being stressed out, the brain is so comfortable that it doesn’t want to quit,” Willis says.
2. An achievable challenge: If a game is too easy or too hard, dopamine levels stagnate. For the optimal boost, Willis says, a game needs to be challenging but beatable. “‘Achievable challenge’ are the keywords,” she says. “That’s what will give you the biggest dopamine boost.”
Those of us who (by sheer luck) have attained 2048 know that the coveted goal is both challenging and possible. Which means that we can’t work or sleep until we win all over again. “It feels so good to achieve a challenge that they keep on playing,” Willis says.
Your Daily (or Hourly) 2048 Fix
Video-game addiction is a real thing, but there are vast differences between a diehard and an addict. “People who become dependent on the game find those feelings so compelling that they cannot successfully do the rest of the things in life,” says Willis. Fortunately, it hasn’t gotten to quite that point in our case. Yet.
2048 has definitely caused an overall drop in our office productivity. At least, according to Willis, it’s only natural. “The frequent rush of dopamine from combining 16s into 32 results in the temptation to avoid work,” she says. “Because you never know—you could get better next time.”
Please feel free to contact us at Contact