Play classic Google Pacman Game offline version on your Chrome OR play it on the web instanly!
How to install Google Pacman Game Offline?
Link to install Google Pacman Game on Chrome:Install it from Chrome Web Store
Play Google Pacman Game on web instantlyPlay Pacman Game on Web Pacman
How to play Google Pacman Game
Step 1: After installing Pin the Pac-man icon to Chrome toolbar by Clicking the extension icon
Step 2: Click the Pin icon and make sure it changes to this
Step 3: Enjoy the Pac-man Offline Game
Google Pacman Game Introduction
Pac-Man is a maze motion recreation advanced and launched via way of means of Namco for arcades in 1980. The unique Japanese identity of Puck Man changed into modified to Pac-Man for global releases as a preventative degree towards defacement of the arcade machines via way of means of converting the P to an F.
In North America, the sport changed into launched via way of means of Midway Manufacturing as a part of its licensing settlement with Namco America. The participant controls Pac-Man, who needs to consume all of the dots internal an enclosed maze even as keeping off 4 colored ghosts. Eating huge flashing dots called “Power Pellets” reasons the ghosts to show blue, permitting Pac-Man to consume them for bonus points.
Game improvement started in early 1979, directed via way of means of Toru Iwatani with a nine-guy team. Iwatani desired to create a recreation that might attractive to ladies in addition to men, due to the fact maximum video games of the time had issues of battle or sports. Although the muse for the Pac-Man individual changed into the photograph of a pizza with a slice removed, Iwatani has stated he additionally rounded out the Japanese individual for the mouth, kuchi (Japanese: 口).
The in-recreation characters had been made to be lovable and colorful to attraction to more youthful players. The unique Japanese identity of Puckman changed into derived from the titular individual’s hockey-percent shape and is now the mascot and flagship icon of Bandai Namco Entertainment
Pac-Man changed into a good-sized crucial and industrial success, main to numerous sequels, merchandise, and tv series, in addition to successful unmarried via way of means of Buckner and Garcia. The franchise stays one of the highest-grossing and best-promoting video games, producing extra than $14 billion in revenue (as of 2016) and forty-three million gadgets in income combined, and has a long-lasting industrial and cultural legacy, usually indexed as one of the finest video games of all time.
Top 20 facts about Google Pacman Game
Pac-Man is an arcade game developed by Bandai Namco and released on May 22, 1980. Born in Japan, but the place that made the name of this game is the US. To this day, Pac-Man is considered a classic game and a pop culture icon around the world.
- Pac-Man was created by game designer Toru Iwatani then 24 years old. The idea for the character came to Toru when he had just taken a slice of pizza out of the cake, and tadaaaaa.
- Part of the design inspiration for Pac-Man was also taken by Toru from the onomatopoeic phrase paku paku which means “chomp chomp” and the kanji for the word “taberu” (食) which means “to eat”.
- In 2010, Iwatani told Wire that Pac-Man was primarily aimed at female players. “When you think about what women like, you think fashion, bad luck stories, food or dating. So I decided to take the game theme around eating.”
- To make the game look cuter (kawaii), Iwatani designed the ghosts with bright colors and sparkling eyes.
- Ghosts named Blinky, Pinky, Inky, and Clyde are programmed to give each character a unique personality. Blinky constantly chases Google Pacman Game, Pinky likes to ambush, Inky follows Pac-Man’s position, and Clyde will approach the player and try to flee to the bottom left corner to block the exit.
- The idea of eating a power-up pill to create a super-weight Pac-Man came from combining 2 ideas: 1 is the cartoon Popeye and his love of spinach, and 2 is the concept of the Japanese concept of “kokoro” (spirit/life force). This is also one of the first titles to bring the concept of “power up” in the history of video games.
- Namco’s first machine, the Google Pacman Gamemanufacturer, was installed at a movie theater in Shibuya, Tokyo, on May 22, 1980.
- The game only really exploded when it was released in the US in October next year. Before that, Pac-Man was not so famous.
- Pac-Man was originally called Puck Man, but the American distributor Midway was worried that the word Puck might be manipulated by mischievous children into what everyone knows. Yes, that’s Pac-Man.
- The game features short animations of Pac-Man being chased by ghosts in between levels. This was (again) one of the first games to bring the concept of non-interactive “cutscene” into the game world.
- Martin Amis is a fan of the game. In his book Invasion of the Space Invaders (1982), Martin claims that he spent weeks in “a Pac-Man-like stupor, unwilling and unable to think about anything else.”
- In just 1 year since Pac-Man launched, 100,000 units have been sold and 250 million games per week. Google Pacman Game became the first “mascot” to have its own products, including lunch boxes, joke books, t-shirts, board games, pajamas, and Valentine cards for romance gamers.
- “Mastering Pac-Man” was written by professional blackjack player Ken Uston and has sold over 1 million copies.
- Atari 2600 is another version of the original Pac-Man game with a simplified cubic maze system. Many see this as the worst arcade-to-console transition of all time.
- A Pac-Man handheld game console was manufactured by NSX Tomy of Japan. It looks quite nice with its giant yellow dot design and LCD screen.
- The Google Pacman Game Fever tribute song by artists Jerry Buckner and Gary Garcia peaked at number nine on the US Music Charts in March 1982. This was followed by an album of inspired songs. from video games but not very catchy.
- The game’s distinctive electronic music and sound effects also served as inspiration for early hip-hop pioneers. Notable examples include Pack Jam’s Jonzun Crew and Newcleus’ Jam on Revenge (The Wikki-Wikki Song).
- Pac-Man culture is so widespread in the US that comedian Marcus Brigstocke once joked, “If Pac-Man ‘entered’ us as kids, we’d all run around in a dark room, take medicine, and listen to electronic music on repeat.
- In 1981, Japanese producer Shoei released an “erotic” version of Pac-Man called Streaking. It was later featured in Joysticks, a teen sex comedy of the 1980s.
- There is a scene in Joystick
- Pac-Man had a unique “disguised” commercial in 1982 in an episode of the sitcom Taxi. In it, Louie (Danny DeVito) installs a Google Pacman Game arcade machine in the garage, and Jim (Christopher Lloyd) becomes increasingly addicted to the game. The clip below is Louie teaching Jim how to play Pac-Man.
- Pac-Man is a staple in Adam Sandler’s horror-comedy Pixels, with Toru Iwatani (the father of the character Pac-Man) making a cameo as a video game repairman.
- In 1999, Billy Mitchell became the first person to achieve a perfect Pac-Man score of 3,333,360. He ate all the dots, energy tablets, ghosts, and bounties at every level without losing a single life. However, Mitchell was later accused of cheating by video game records custodian Twin Galaxies. The record was then set by David Race in 2012 with the fastest time: 3 hours 33 minutes 1.4 seconds.
- Actually, it’s also not possible to get a higher score because a small bug in the game (called Kill Screen) causes the screen to be half-filled at level 256 and the player can’t complete this level.
- The success of Pac-Man inspired US distributor Bally Midway to create a series of nearly identical sequels: Ms. Pac-Man, Pac-Man Plus, Jr Pac-Man, Baby Pac-Man (with a mini foosball table below the screen), and Professor Pac-Man.
- Professor Pac-Man is a quiz game with Pac-Man designed to wear a bachelor’s hat and glasses to look very smart.
- Pac-Man and his extended family were officially present in an animated series of Hanna-Barbera in 1982. The film features Pac-Man, Miss Pac-Man, their child Pac-Baby and the cat Sour. Puss. The plot revolves around the extended family trying to escape the evil Mezmaron, who is obsessed with the power-up pill
- In the book Trigger Happy, writer Steven Poole argues that Pac-Man is the forerunner of survival horror games like Resident Evil and Silent Hill for three reasons: maze-like maps, supernatural enemies, and emphasis on the possibility of escape.
- In business, there is a term called “Pac-Man defense” (Pac-Man defense) to refer to the target company’s tactics in situations of being taken over by other companies. This concept comes from the gameplay of Pac-Man: in the game, Pac-Man is chased by 4 ghosts, if he eats an energy pill, Pac-Man can turn around and eat the ghosts.
- Ms. Pac-Man is widely considered to be better than Pac-Man due to the diverse maze design and much more mischievous ghosts.
- However, what people remember most about Ms. Pac-Man is the image next to the arcade machine depicting Ms. Pac-Man wearing high heels, red lipstick, and sharp lashes with mascara. This image made Ms. Pac-Man become the most confusing sex symbol of the decade in the United States.
- In an episode of Friends called “The One Where Joey Dates Rachel”, Phoebe gave Chandler and Monica an arcade cabinet in the shape of Ms. Pac-Man as a belated wedding present. This gift can be considered “luxury” because it costs about $2,500.
- Namco regularly tries to update and expand Pac-Man titles. Sometimes this works (Pac-Land and Pac in Time scrolling platformers, Pac-Mania); sometimes it’s not that great, like the adventure game Pac-Man Fever and the off-road racing simulator Pac-Man World Rally.
- Pac-Man also appears as a side playable character in many other games such as Everybody’s Golf, Mario Kart Arcade GP, and Street Fighter X Tekken. In Ridge Racer Type 4, Pac-Man acts as the cutest racing car in the world.
- Swiss technology company ClearSpace is developing a satellite capable of orbiting the Earth and “cleaning up” space. The head of this project has nicknamed it the “Pac-Man system”.
- In 2004, New York University students created a marathon version of Pac-Man called Pac-Manhattan. The rule of the game is that one person will dress up as Pac-Man and run around the city to avoid the students dressed as ghosts. Pac-Manhattan uses cell phone GPS signals to track people’s locations.
- French street artist Invader has created several mosaics featuring Pac-Man characters and ghosts, especially in Paris and Bilbao.
- For the spring/summer 2009 collection, fashion designer Giles Deacon dressed the model in giant Pac-Man helmets and painted dots along the runway.
- In 2012, Pac-Man was one of 14 video games included in the collection at MoMA in New York and housed in the studio’s architecture and design showroom.
- Toru Iwatani had a round dot in his 2007 Pac-Man adventure. He was involved in the design of the Xbox game Pac-Man Championship Edition, which added a time limit and variable maze layout. Constant change makes this game attractive to players once again.
Google Pacman Game is an extension that was made to help users can play the Pac-man game anytime, without the internet,…
Google Pacman Game FAQ
How to play Google Pacman Game?
How to install Google Pacman Game offline?
How to uninstall Google Pacman Game?
Google Pacman Game source code: https://codepen.io/hellokatili/pen/xwKRmo
The story behind Pac-Man, a super popular video game of the 80s
The classic and hugely popular Google Pacman game video game debuted in Japan on May 21, 1980, and by October of that year, it was released in the United States. The yellow pie-shaped Pac-Man character, who travels around the maze trying to eat the dots and avoid four predatory ghosts, quickly became an icon of the 1980s. To this day, Pac-Man remains one of the most popular video games in history, and its innovative design has been the focus of many books and scholarly articles.
The game was created by Namco in Japan, and published in the US by Midway. By 1981, about 250 million Pac-Man games were played in the US each week on 100,000 Google Pacman Game machines. Since then, Pac-Man has been released on almost every video game platform. On May 21, 2010, Google Doodle even introduced a playable version to mark the 30th anniversary of Pac-Man’s release.
Inventing Google Pacman Game
According to Japanese game designer Toru Iwatani, Google Pacman Game was conceived as an antidote to the large number of violent themed games such as Asteroids, Space Invaders, Tail Gunner, and Galaxian. Pac-Man’s innovative foray from the shoot-em-up style of arcade games opens up the video game universe.
Instead of a fighter fending off attackers by firing bullets at them, the Pac-Man character wins. The game contains several references to food: Pac-Man cuts off pills in his way and consumes fruit-shaped bonus items and (originally) cake-shaped energy pellets regulation. The inspiration for designing the shape of the golden Pac-Man character was reportedly a pizza with a slice coming out of it, and/or a simplified version of the kanji character for the mouth, water. Quy.
In Japanese, “puck-puck” (sometimes called “paku-paku”) is an onomatopoeia for chewing, and its original name in Japanese is Puck-Man, a name that is easily vandalized. and must be changed for the palaces of America.
Play Google Pacman Game
Gameplay begins with the player controlling Pac-Man with the arrows on the keyboard or a joystick. The goal is to move Pac-Man around the maze-like screen to consume 240 dotted lines and avoid or attack one of four predatory ghosts (sometimes called monsters).
Four ghosts of different colors: Blinky (red), Inky (light blue), Pinky (pink), and Clyde (orange). Each ghost has a different attack strategy: for example, Blinky is sometimes called a Shadow because it moves the fastest. As the game progresses, the ghosts leave the “ghost cage” in the center of the maze and wander around the board. If Pac-Man collides with a ghost, he loses his life and the game restarts.