Introduction: Clearing History in Chrome?
Are you a newbie, are you don’t know how to clear history in Chrome. There are many methods help you clearing history in Chrome in the quickest way. Let’s get started!
Method 1: Clearing History in Chrome without Shorcut
Using a shortcut will help you clearing history in Chrome quicker in just 30 seconds, but not everyone knows that. Let w3technic helps you to do this cool thing 😉
Step 1: Open Clearing history panel
Press the CTRL-Shift-Delete (Windows), Command-Shift-Delete (Mac) -> A Clear browsing data panel will show up.
Step 2: Clearing the history in Chrome
Choose whatever you want to clear: Browsing history, Cookies, and other site data, Cached Images, and files…
Please make sure you choose the time range too
Click the Clear data button => Done!
You also can switch to Advanced mode to clear more data from your Google Chrome such as Download history, Passwords, and other sign-in data, Autofill form data, Site settings, Hosted app data,…
Try our new Chrome Extension GameInstalling it from Chrome Web Store: Flappy Bird Offline
Read more: Chrome Extension Flappy Bird Game
Method 2: Clearing History in Chrome in normal way
- Step 1: Open your Google Chrome.
- Step 2: At the top right, click More .
- Step 3: Click History History.
- Step 4: On the left, click Clear browsing data. A box will appear.
- Step 5: From the drop-down menu, select how much history you want to delete. To clear everything, select All time.
- Step 6: Check the boxes for the info you want Chrome to clear, including “browsing history.”
- Step 7: Click Clear data.
Try our new Chrome ExtensionInstalling it from Chrome Web Store: Volume Manager PRO Free