Tic Tac Toe is an HTML5 Strategy game. Enjoy this classic game with the 3×3 scheme and two variants 5×5 and 7×7 where you have to place 4 marks instead of 3.
The game also contains two game modes:
– two-player mode (that play locally)
– Player vs AI
Play Tic Tac Toe on your Google Chrome Browser with our simple & lightweight extension – No Internet required, no ADS, and 100% Free!
HOW TO INSTALL?
- Click “Add to Chrome” to install the extension
- Pin the Tic Tac Toe extension icon to the Chrome toolbar
- Click the Tic Tac Toe icon on the Chrome toolbar, the Tic Tac Toe popup will open. Tap on the popup or press “Spacebar” to start 😉
That’s all you need to do! Have fun!
HOW TO PLAY?
- The game is played on a grid that’s 3 squares by 3 squares.
- You are X, your friend (or the computer in this case) is O. Players take turns putting their marks in empty squares.
- The first player to get 3 of her marks in a row (up, down, across, or diagonally) is the winner.
- When all 9 squares are full, the game is over. If no player has 3 marks in a row, the game ends in a tie.
Tic-tac-toe (American English), noughts and crosses (Commonwealth English), or Xs and Os (Irish English) is a paper-and-pencil game for two players who take turns marking the spaces in a three-by-three grid with X or O. The player who succeeds in placing three of their marks in a horizontal, vertical, or diagonal row is the winner. It is a solved game, with a forced draw assuming best play from both players.
Tic-tac-toe is played on a three-by-three grid by two players, who alternately place the marks X and O in one of the nine spaces in the grid.
Please feel free to contact us at Contact
- First release